VERIFIRE Fire Protection Services is a dynamic company specialising in the area of Essential Safety Provisions (ESP’s), in the fire alarm industry.
Our aim is to provide a Fire Protection Company that can meet and exceed the needs of the customer by eliminating the many “layers’ inherent in large multi-national companies.
The prime goal of the company is to provide excellence in service in the area of Life Safety Equipment and service to our clients.
The company’s reputation has been built on the experience and knowledge it has gained in the fire industry.
VERIFIRE provides the expertise required to deal with preventative maintenance, on going repairs and upgrades. Compliance with Australian Standards and Codes of Practices is an integral component of maintenance/service for that reason we assist all our clients to conform to these requirements. This can include site Audits for compliance to Australian Standards
Essential Fire Safety Provisions:
Service and Maintenance of:
- Fire Alarm panels
- Emergency Warning & Evacuation (EWIS)
- Exit and Emergency lighting
- Sprinkler Installation
- Hose reels and hydrants
- Gas Detection (Toxic & Combustible)
- Special hazards
- Emergency Evacuation Diagrams
- Ministers Specifications SA76 Log Books
- New Fire equipment, detectors, sprinklers and extinguishers
- Exit and Emergency Lighting
- Upgrades of existing fire equipment
- Installation of CCTV systems
- Installation of access control system’s
VERIFIRE provides a 24 Hour Emergency Service for all our customers.